Bonobo Booty Program
Bonobo Booty Program
Our Bonobo Booty Program is designed to help you reach you fitness and wellness goals. This program is for anyone who wants to sculpt the booty and tone the body, while practicing mindfulness and transitioning to a plant based diet. The program is built to transform your mind and body and help you grow as an individual.
- Weekly 1-on-1 consultations to track progress and give guidance on how to ensure you will reach the goals you set out to achieve.
- An 8 week fully customized workout program designed to tone the body and grow the booty with reference videos, warm-ups, cool-downs and stretches.
An Ape Fit planner. This planner is designed to help you become more self-aware, track progress and thoroughly plan your weeks to ensure success of your fitness goals. The planner includes:
- 4 self-awareness exercises
- 3 Deep breathing exercises
- Goal setting (weekly and daily)
- Planning sections (weekly and daily)
- Reflections (weekly and daily)
- A helpful tip daily
- A motivational quote daily
- Morning routine development
- Food, water and activity logging
- Daily self-assessment and mindfulness practice
- Go Ape Fit (the e-book), which provides information on why and how to go plant-based, goal setting, exercise, and mindfulness/meditation.
- Two fabric Bonobo Booty Bands with non-slip grip and much more resistance than your average elastic band, you are sure to feel the burn in the buns! Comes with both medium and heavy resistance.
- Additional Ape Fit Guides including "Eating for your fitness goals", "Toxic Products to Remove from Your Home", "Ape Fit Recipes", and much more!
By purchasing a band through Ape Fit, you will also be making a contribution to the Bonobo Conservation Initiative.
Also, because you are one of the first to visit Ape Fit, you will also receive an 'Early ape' discount of $120 off of our first program.
This program is GYM BASED but can be tailored to a home gym given there is enough equipment.
Shortly after ordering this program, our trainers will reach out to you to schedule the initial consultation. Physical books and bands will be shipped immediately. E-books, workout program, and guides will be e-mailed upon purchase.
If you have any questions about our program or to set up a consultation to see if our programs are a good fit for you, please contact us using the red envelope at the bottom right corner of this page. We'd love to hear from you!
Disclaimer: We are not medical health practitioners or mental health providers and we are not holding ourselves out to be in any capacity. Ape Fit, LLC does not employ any registered dietitians. Please consult with your doctor/dietician before beginning any new workout program or making any changes to your diet.
If you engage in this fitness program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Ape Fit, LLC from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown.